While I do not celebrate the day of Love this year, boy do I love a Valentine’s gift guide!
There is something about all the cards and red hearts and chocolates that makes me feel quite happy, even though I do not have an other half myself, and there is nothing better than helping other people finding the perfect gifts and cards for theirs.
Think of me as the Love Fairy of 2021, ready to assist you in your shopping questions.
Valentine’s Gift Guide: the cards.
There is one thing I love buying, and it’s cards for every occasion. If I had a Valentine…which one do you think I would pick?!
- I Just Really Love You Card by Old English Co, £2.95 – very sweet and simple, perfect for anyone;
- I Choo Choo Choose You Card by Hipsteroo, £3.90 – if you have a Simpson lover in your life, this is the absolute best;
- Thank F*ck I Swiped Right Card by The Funky Card Co, £2.99 – if you happened to be a match made in Tinder, you know?;
- Of All The Weirdos Card by Oh Darling Paper Co, £2.95 – once more for the people using the internet to meet the love of their life;
- I Promise to Always Be Card by All Things Personal, £2.75 – a cheeky one, because yes;
- You Are My Favourite Human Bean Card by Cat & Bean, £3.50 – and ending this on a cheesy one, because again, yes.
Valentine’s Gift Guide: the presents.
In case the card was just not enough – and don’t get me started on chocolates! – I have a little list of presents that could work for multiple purposes anyway.
- Personalised Apple AirPods Case by AzzoHandmade, £19.90 – this is a no-brainer, sweet and feels very much luxurious too;
- Dainty Green Sea Glass Necklace by Wave Length Creative, £17.00 – a beautiful necklace and the pendant it’s green too, for the sustainability lover in your life;
- Large ‘Pie Love You’ Pork Pie by Bray’s Cottage, £39.95 – because sometimes, there is no better way to say I love you than with a giant pork pie;
- Personalised Satin Pyjamas by GETITGRL, £32.00 – I would definitely appreciate this at this moment in time where all I wear is PJs;
- Whisky Gift Set by Amazon, £19.99 – because sometimes they need to feel fancy;
- Cat Embroidery Socks by GsocksOfficial, £9.00 – the cutest ones around, everyone will love them.
The items on this post are subject to availability and all prices are correct at the time of publication. All prices shown in this post are also subject to delivery charges – please check out the item you intend to purchase for more details on delivery costs.
I am sure you’ll find something for your better half, whether that’s from this list of mine or while roaming the dark web – to each one their own, correct? – but if you are to purchase something online, consider doing so from those small businesses you have already supported through Christmas – they will appreciate it.
If you – like me – are single (but most definitely in no place to mingle) may your day be full of love anyways!