After the first bookish guide, you still have some more friends to get a present for? Or you’re treating yourself to something new for your reading nook? I got you covered with this bookish gift guide!
The months leading to Christmas are usually a busy mesh of days at work and late afternoon shopping for us, but this year it’s been all different. So we decided to go for some easy shopping from the sofa and I can say, I don’t miss the crowds of Oxford Street.
As we have passed a good part of this year at home, I thought that making a nice space where to read would be a great idea and decided to write down some of my favourites. So without further ado, here’s the second bookish gift guide – create your reading nook edition!
- THROW PILLOW by Literary Lodge, starting from £14.10 – On the lookout for the perfect pillow for your reading nook or your bed? What can a reader ask more than being comfortable while reading? I mean, the quote itself sold it for me!
- MUG by Kay Townsend Design, £10.95 – The perfect mug that says it all! Hence, people will hopefully take the hint and not bother you while having your cuppa and reading your book.
- SCENTED CANDLE by BookishBurns, starting from £6.00 – I love having a scented candle by my side while I read and absolutely love the one from Bookish Burns! They come in three different sizes, colours and scents inspired by your favourite books. What else is there to add?
- BOOK LOVER PRINT by BookishlyUK, £7.95 – Fancy a new print for your room or reading room (I’m hoping someone out there does have one)? I loved the quote from this print as soon as I set eyes on it! Printed on vintage paper and ready for you to frame or hang.
- TROLLEY by Ikea, £39 – Perfect wheeled trolley to store your To be read or what can’t fit anymore on your overfilled shelves. Just add some stickers and fairy lights and it will be the perfect add on to your reading nook!
- BOOK CANVAS ORGANISER by Miss Bohemia, £13.99 – Cotton organiser with a gold foil design to order your books on shelves or around the room. Perfect for seven hardcovers or some of your bookish gadgets. Who said organising couldn’t be fun and stylish?
- BOOKMARK by BookBookOwl, £2.77 – Hear me out, I believe- there’s never enough bookmarks. I lose them and they reappear weeks later, so I always need plenty around. I used to use whatever I could find around to keep the mark. But why use a receipt when there’s something so great around with your favourite quotes?
- DEEP DIVING BOOK LIGHT by ModCloth, £22 – I could not resist this, too cute to pass down! I am always on the lookout for a small light to clamp when sharing a room while travelling. How could I say no to this anglerfish?
- TEA GIFT BAG by Victoria Mae Design, starting from £7.50 – Selection of teas packaged in handcrafted paper envelopes. Each envelope features a quote about the power of literature and books. The perfect gift to share with a fellow book reader or writer.
- BOOKBINDING KIT by Journal Shop, £40.80 – Lastly, I wanted to add something to put your hands on and I came by this amazing bookbinding kit. It’s complete of all materials to make your own leather journal. Pick between different colours and paper and have fun!
Hope you can find the perfect gift for a book lover with this bookish gift guide. Let us know if your friends or you were impressed by the presents!
The items on this post are subject to availability and all prices are correct at the time of publication. All prices shown in this post are also subject to delivery charges – please check out the item you intend to purchase for more details on delivery costs.