No, it’s not a list of all the great – and not so great – stuff I got from my mama, as it would take waaaaay too long to read them all.
But it is mother day tomorrow in the UK, and while my mum is now used to celebrate both the Italian and the English day, I decided to also treat myself to a special edition box from Birchbox, because why not, called I got it from my Mama.
The box itself it’s pretty nice and sturdy, and while Tj has already planned his new two-bedroom flat in there, I have filled with bits and bobs for my bullet journal – more on this one day, not today – that I can move around easily.
The content of the I got it from my Mama box? Totally worth the money. Oh, yes.
In no particular order – and with a comment where applicable if I have used it so far:
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis 3D Moisture Infustion Mask – have yet to try this one, but Fred did try it before and loved it, so I am looking forward to this;
- Lord & Berry 20100 Shiny Crayon Lipstick – since we got this, Fred has claimed it it’s first victim and I am yet to try it for a day, but assuming it’s being loved by her since she has never returned it…;
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm – You might have gathered I am not to fond of hair products, so this might end up in a drawer, with the rest of the hair products… ops!;
- VQ Rose Quartz Roller – the reason I bought the box lies in this…the roller! We have been wanting one for so long, and have looked at a few but never made the plunge until today, I love it after a long day in front of a screen in the office as a cold massage under my eyes;
- Philosophy Pure Grace EDT – everyone seems to love these fragrances, but it feels to me like they fade away so quick, and also pretty bland to be fair? Might be just me…;
- Philosophy Amazing Grace EDT – just as above, sadly;
- Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Balm – have got a mini one of this from the Birchbox Advent Calendar, and I am just now getting used to use hand cream, so it will be a fun stash to go through…;
- Emma Hardie Protect & Prime SPF 30 – still sitting in a drawer with the rest of the products I am yet to try, which is loaaaaads;
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara – LOVE THIS THING TOO MUCH, and yes, I am screaming about it, it applies easily and stays in place all day, plus my lashes look so nice and long, a yes from me!;
- Dr Botanicals Limited Edition Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil – have yet to try this (like most of the products I own) but I love rose in my skincare as it helped my face a lot with scarring and overall acne, so I am sure it will become my fave product sooner rather than later.
Have you wished your mama a happy mother’s day yet? Did you bring chocolate and flowers? Or skincare and makeup?