Hi! I have indeed been away – wonder if anyone has even noticed?! Ha! The joys of blogging. And a little pause in between posts.
So, since the last post a lot has happened:
– we actually went on holiday in Rome & Sicily for the summer, we came back heavier – in both weight and heart – and also crossed off the week in New York, where we gained even more weight, yay;
– we have attended a wedding of a person very close to us, it was the sweetest thing and I will be sharing pictures soon;
– we have gone through a few changes, and a few more are coming our way, including my darling Fred resigning from her current job and landing a wonderful one that will be a great move in the short & long run;
– we (Cristina from Nineteen Sixty Seven Blog, the younger sister, and myself) have started a DIET, which so far seems to be good, even though we do miss our sugar a lot;
– at work, we are in the process of moving offices, which does not excite me as I love our current one, but changes are good and taken positively, so I expect the space to look super cool thanks to the wonderful ladies I work with;
– I will be shortly going to enroll into a (very dreaded) swimming class, so I can finally face my fear of water;
– London has been surprisingly beautiful and warm being October, but looks all fall-y and autumn-y and I could not be any more ready for winter to kick in, for Christmas to be here, and for our last holiday of the year to be ready to start;
– will not be looking for the end of March, if that’s one thing for sure, as we don’t know what will happen and how we will handle it. So far nothing good or bad, but I would love to be here for 10 full years before deciding the next step in life, so yeah, you can say we have been thinking and discussing the future quite a lot around here. We shall see!
Will be back shortly with a more constant blogging, but in the meanwhile, do let me know what you have been up to and how good was your summer if you like.