The reusable gift guide on the go edition is here! After the first reusable gift guide about reusable items at home, I couldn’t miss the opportunity to add one for when you’re out and about.
There are so many things that are so easy to replace and make a huge change for the environment while still going around in style and comfort!
Related Article: Bookish Gift Guide – On The Go Edition
- MESH BAG by Paige Simply Sus, £4.95 – Organic cotton mesh bag. Use it as your bag while shopping or going out, or keep it as a spare.
- VEGAN LEATHER LUNCH BAG by Leave No Trace Lds, £12.00 – Made from washable paper, this bag is a perfect swap to bring your lunch at work or school. A metal button to close it up and you’re ready to go!
- PATCH BAMBOO PLASTERS by The Ideal Sunday, £7.00 – Biodegradable plasters for cut and scratches. Perfect size to keep in your bag for any accidents.
- TRAVEL CUTLERY SET by Leave No Trace Lds, £17.50 – Bamboo cutlery set including chopsticks, a straw and a cotton napkin. The pouch rolls up and it’s easy to fit in your bag, perfect to avoid single-use cutlery.
- HANDPAINTED TIFFIN LUNCHBOX by The Kashmir Workshop, £34.99- Stainless steel hand painted lunchbox to bring your food when out. Great to keep your food warm or cold.
Related Article: Zero Waste Week – Five Easy Swaps
- KLEAN KANTEEN BOTTLE (800 ml) by Klean Kanteen, £19.95 – Stainless steel water bottle to bring with you anywhere. Easy to clean and reuse over and over.
- ORGANIC LIP BALM by Katy Pillinger Designs, £ 4.50 – Organic lip salve that comes in a tin. Comes in a tin with an amazing label and easy to fit in your bag to keep your lips safe!
- KINTO TUMBLER (350 ml) by Kinto, £31.50 – Stainless steel tumbler to keep your drinks hot or cold up to six hours. They come in plenty of colours to choose from.
- VEGAN LEATHER HANKIE POUCH by Leave No Trace Lds, £12.00 – Washable paper hankie pouch to keep your hankies in your bag. A pack of two hankies is included.
- ORGANIC PRODUCT BAG by Katy Pillinger Designs, from £6.50 – Reusable cotton bag made from certified organic cotton. Come in two sizes and are perfect to fit in your bag for when you need them most.
Related Article: The Work From Home Gift Guide
Hope you enjoyed this reusable gift guide on the road. Hope you guys found some nice presents for your friends and family or a well-deserved self-present! Let us know in the comments
The items on this post are subject to availability and all prices are correct at the time of publication. All prices shown in this post are also subject to delivery charges – please check out the item you intend to purchase for more details on delivery costs.