For when we will return to a normal life.
My last and final gift guide for Christmas 2020 is here guys! I won’t lie, it’s the one that took me ages to fill in. So many nice goodies out there, and soo many things I want!
Anyway, here is my top 10 for a better 2021. Hopefully you like it too and love this products too!
- We Are Family , Vertical Family Tree Necklace, by Eclectic Eccentricity, £24
This necklace is the perfect gift for whom wants to have their family always with them.
- Push Lock in Leather Clutch, by Cambridge Satchel Company, £85
I always had my eyes on their satchels, but with this clutch, CSC have upped their game. A perfect present to yourself!
- São Paulo Set, by Aesop, £55
I was gifted this set last year, before this whole 2020 disaster. I used to use it for work & swimming, and I could not recommend it more. It contains all the perfect essentials in a mini size.
- Grow It Bonsai Kit, by Gift Republic, £12.99
As we spend more time inside, this Kit is for those who are plant lover and can make them live. ( So not me, lol)
- Modern Heirloom: Memento, by Eclectic Eccentricity, £42
We normally buy Christmas/birthday presents from Eclectic Eccentricity. Their jewellery is of high quality, and stunning too. This little heirloom is one of their latest creations and I couldn’t love it more. To bring your Mr Darcy or you favourite cat picture with you!
- ”Stocking Filler Sorted”, by Papersmith, £45 (no longer available)
Who doesn’t love stationary? I certainly do. And this stocking filler is the perfect gift for someone who loves paper stuff as much as me. There are so many bits it’s definitely worth it!
- Flora Smooth Leather Chelsea Boots, by Doc Martens, £139
I may get these guys for Christmas, but treat your feet and self with some proper boots this year. You deserve it.
- T-Rex Glass Ornament, by John Lewis, £12
When I spotted this tree ornament, I couldn’t not include it in. Definitely to be kept away from children and naughty pets, it is irresistible.
- Christmas Collection, by Punky Pins, from £7
I mean, we love a pin. Plus if they speak the truth of what we think, even better right? Well punky pins is perfect for you this Christmas!
- Derwent Leather Wrap with Pencils, by John Lewis, £350
Yes, it’s an expensive gifts. But look at that beautiful leather. And the enclosure? To die for. If you have someone that loves art and needs a travel carrier, or simply a new pencil case, this is the gift.
The items on this post are subject to availability and all prices are correct at the time of publication. All prices shown in this post are also subject to delivery charges – please check out the item you intend to purchase for more details on delivery costs.