Something about collating together the best food kits for this gift guide was easier than expected, and chatting to the makers of said kits was even better.
My previous job would have brought me to do this in June, July at the latest. So this was a nice walk down memory lane, picking products for a nice christmas present people would have picked off a shelf.
And let me tell you something: I got you a couple of deals here to get either a cheeky discount or some extra stuff in your box. Am I not the nicest fake Santa?!
Ahead we go.
The Best Food Kits
- Do Your Whisky Kit by Do Your Gin, £55.67 – For a dad or husband who loves whisky, this is the perfect kit.
- DIY Kintsugi Kit by MoraApproved, £20.68 – The whole Kintsugi tradition is beautiful, so you should definitely read about it, but this kit will be perfect for a DIY fanatic.
- Sourdough Starter to Loaf Kit by The Melrose Kitchen, £24.99 – These is nothing more 2020 than sourdough! The guys have also given us a code for you – GRUMPYOLIVE15 will give you 15% off your order on their website!
- The Cheesemaker’s Kit by The Crafting Cartel, £23.99 for the XL edition – We gifted one to our father a few years ago and he adores it, has been making his own cheese since.
- Oat Milk Making Kit by We Are Kitleys, £25.99 – The design of this one it’s absolutely adorable, so for the vegan of your life it’s magic in a box.
- Mushroom Grow Kit by The Curious Farmer, £18.00 – We had one in the office and had the time of our life dealing with it daily.
- Instant Boba Kit by Try Bobalogy, £27.19 – The ladies behind this have offered extra boba for every purchase – nothing will make the boba tea person in your life happier than this.
- Complete Kombucha Starter Kit by The Happy Herbalist DotCom, £38.80 – Includes the Scoby and the jar, so you literally need water. A funky experiment.
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Kit by Artisan Vanilla, £25.95 – Best Bourbon Vanilla in town, so make your own and bake with it.
- Make Your Own Kimchi Kit by Sandy Leaf Farm, £14.99 – Because that would be nice enough for the foodie in your life, trust us.
And the guide for best food kits is now in your hands – use it accordingly, obviously (translated: shop till you drop).
The items on this post are subject to availability and all prices are correct at the time of publication. All prices shown in this post are also subject to delivery charges – please check out the item you intend to purchase for more details on delivery costs.