You might remember a similar article from back in Winter, but with Spring around the corner, I thought it would only make sense to share with you the items to try this spring.
Since it’s all clear my shopping addiction has gone down and down with the circumstances, the only joy I have left is to make lists like this one. Not that I am not allowed to shop, of course, but I tend to avoid it for a myriad of reasons. So, on the off chance you are looking for some bits for spring, here goes my wishlist.
I wouldn’t even call it a wishlist to be fair. It’s more of a list of spring items I think could be a great addition to your life. Whether that’s for the wardrobe or garden, the kitchen or the bathroom, that’s very much up to what’s cool.
If I think as to find a why I do these lists – I’m thinking it’s me missing my old job. I used to be a Food & Drink Buyer and I loved it. It was always about finding the next best thing, and I crave that feeling. Something tells me that I have found the perfect job, somehow out of luck. But that’s a story for a different day. I enjoy my current job anyway, and I will get to do that a lot more too. Back to the spring items.
Recommended: A Little Pause In Between.
Anyway, digression aside, I can’t wait for spring.
Getting excited because this year is different, at least in the pace of life. I am not rushing around like a madwoman trying to run from site to site. I am actually going to enjoy the smells, the colours and the changes around me from spring.
Do you ever feel like that? I have discovered a new love for winter while in lockdown because I had the time to appreciate the changes. And I learned to love autumn, which has never sat well with me before.
So here’s my chance to appreciate spring even more than I ever did before. I am a spring baby, but I live for summer. I would be quite happy with summer all year round.
Digressed again, I have become a master of that.
Let’s just check them out.
Recommended reading – Birthday Wishlist
- Portable Garment Steamer by Swan, £29.99 – I think I have been dreaming about one for way too long, I need to put a stop to this, AKA buy it;
- ASOS DESIGN Organic Dad Denim Oversized Jacket in Authentic Midwash by ASOS, £38.00 – there is nothing like a denim jacket in spring, sorry if you don’t agree but you’re wrong;
- Guasha Scraping Massage Tool by Amazon, £9.97 – it’s all the hype at the moment (I’ve read it on Love Rosiee’s post first) and I need one right away;
Recommended: Three Beauty Products I Want To Try This Month.
- Wildflower Bee Bomb Kit by Urban Sprout, £11.97 – because with spring goes bees and flowers, so create the bee bomb and release it yourself, a great activity;
- Bulb Vase with Vintage Wooden Stand by Amazon, £16.99 – I have one already but definitely need more, this looks adorable and sturdy, for all my spring cuts;
- Lightweight & Unbreakable Cereal Bowl by Greenlife, £15.99 – these are not only beautiful, but also made of sustainable materials, and in a trillion shapes, a must-have for picnics!
And now that you know my 6 items to try this springtime, why not tell me what product you’re very excited about trying this coming season?