If you think I have a problem with shopping, you are absolutely right. And that is why I am listing all the items I want to try this winter.
Disclaimer for my worried sisters: this doesn’t mean I will be buying everything. Maybe. But it would be nice to own most of these things. Maybe all of them. I am a bit of a material girl as such, but you knew that already.
So lately I have had Fred saying how she wants to shop and shop – which is quite new for her, I must say. And of course, I am ready to do some too because, why not?
Because I need to plan my expenses carefully, I thought it would be fun to put the items to try this winter on a list. One with cute pictures and all. Then eventually buy everything because yes. And with Christmas already done and dusted…
Get your Amazon ready, it’s about to get serious.
The Items to Try This Winter
From top to bottom, left to right:
- The Laundry Egg by Ecoegg in Fresh Linen, £11.99 – you know it, we are trying to reduce our consumption of different items including laundry detergent, which we already do by using Smol. The Laundry Egg can be refilled. It’s also kind to the skin and allergy-friendly. A requirement we have for Cristina.
- Soft Teddy Fleece Weighted Blanket by Sleepdown in Blush Pink, £41.99 – I have never tried a weighted blanket before. But I am very intrigued as it’s meant to be a great way to help you relax and wind down. You know this gal is very much in panic-mode 24/7.
- Bamboo Bath Caddy by Amazon, £19.99 – I have been having hot baths more often lately and I am always bringing my laptop to watch Netflix. But also a thousand more things like phone, tea and snacks…you know, the whole deal. This will be used constantly, I know.
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker by Instant Pot, £89.99 – This could easily replace our slow cooker. And rice cooker. In one simple swift.
- The Outer Body by Heist Studios in Brown, £95.00 – not that I would have much use in the actual areas this would help given we’re locked in. But it looks great anyways and I love the colour. It’s shaping and smoothing, it’s made with breathable fabric and helps to support your posture and bust. Win-win.
- Mango & Passion Fruit Solid Shower Gel by Shower Blocks, £4.50 – I was sold by the packaging, of course. But don’t forget you’d be saving loads of plastic and you’d be doing good too! For every bar sold, someone in need will be able to shower too. Vegan and Paraben Free.
Anyone else ready to jump into buying all this with me? No? Okay.
If you fancy reading some other posts similar to this one, head here.