It’s with immense joy that the girls and I have decided to share with you all some of our favourite bits to help you with Christmas shopping, and my kitchen gift guide it’s the first of many to follow this year.
We are brand new to the gift guide game, but we have worked hard to get these out to you so we do hope they can help in any way.
There are some big names, and some smaller ones for good measure, some very quirky ideas and some not-so-cheap ones, because what if your partner/friend/sister/brother is bouji and extra?!
But less talk and more action, and also…more links! This first Kitchen Gift Guide is all about the items you wish you had this past year, fuelled by bread making, comfort food and the cheeky treat here and there (read: every single day).
The Kitchen Gift Guide
- Handmade Ceramic Oil Bottle by Ryland Pottery, £28.00 – there is a whole lot of handmade pottery stuff on Etsy, but these have got such a simple yet elegant look I could not do without them.
- Signature Deep Cast Iron Skillet by Le Creuset, £145.00 – everyone should own one of these, basically because you can do so much with them and they will last forever.
- Cocotte Oval in Black by STAUB, £259.00 – I was always a Le Creuset kind of gal, but having seen this other brand…I love the sleek look to them, so now I want one so bad.
- Microwave Rice Cooker by Joseph Joseph, £21.94 – We own this one, for a few years now, and let me tell you there is no other secret to fluffy rice other than this little beast right here, a must in every kitchen.
- The Barista Express Machine in Black Sesame by Sage, £549.00 – To own a coffee machine at home is a dream of mine, mainly because my addiction to coffee is no secret, and this one is a little bundle of joy.
- Air Fryer with Rapid Air Technology by Philips, £147.99 – My parents have been gloating about theirs, and apparently, you can also do a lot more than frying, including baking and roasting, so need to try one soon.
- Artisan Stand Mixer by KitchenAid, £392.00 – I have mine (Viktor, his name) and I never looked back: the best help when you bake as much as we do. Can do a lot more with the attachment too.
- Smart Garden 3 Indoor Gardening Kit by Click & Grow, £95.00 – This one sounds like something from the future, but looks sleek and cool so I really deserve one.
- Stoneware Rainbow Coffee Mugs by Le Creuset, £85.00 – Because what’s better than a rainbow set of fancy coffee mugs?
- Marble French Rolling Pin by Flexzion, £17.99 – We have been making all the pastry we could think of, so this icy cold would be quite helpful if you make pies day and night.
So here goes our first gift guide! You will be able to read more from the girls soon, so keep checking for regular updates.
The items on this post are subject to availability and all prices are correct at the time of publication. All prices shown in this post are also subject to delivery charges – please check out the item you intend to purchase for more details on delivery costs.