Most of us have been working remotely before, but nothing ever got us ready for the whole work from home ordeal of 2020, so it was only fair that my last gift guide was a work from home gift guide.
I must admit I have enjoyed the remote work, even from before Coronavirus. It was the moment where I could catch up on everything I needed done, but from the kitchen table.
How I wished I could set a little office up for myself – a spot where I could work from, but also concentrate fully. I currently mostly work – and write – from my bed, which comes with back issues and constant side-eye from the cat.
But without further ado, let check these bits out now.
Work From Home Gift Guide
- Temperature-Control Smart Mug by Ember, £99.99 – One thing I struggle with is drinking my coffee in one go, always had and always will, so this could be a solution. If you sip between Zoom meetings, nothing better for sure.
- Mini Cactus Shaped Aroma Humidifier by Amazon, £18.82 – Keep that skin healthy, and add some oils to help you stay calm and in place.
- Dark Sheepskin Mules by ONAIE, £32.00 – Fancy commute from bed to kitchen table in style? Check.
- Vitamin L SAD Light by Lumie, £75.00 – I think this calls for one in every corner of my face from the moment winter hits, so try this out too.
- CEO Home Office Poster by Albert Moon, £4.50 – Because one needs to make sure everyone is aware you are the CEO of the kitchen table.
- Smart Reusable Notebook A4 by Rocketbook, £34.99 – I love jotting down notes, and would love for my handwriting to be used online, so this is a great way to save paper and get my notes game straight.
- Personalised Working from Home Kit by Made & Sent, £30.00 – Mood, focus and unwind – one for the room, two for the temples…and it’s all fine again in the world.
- Cafetiere Moka Express 2 Cups by Bialetti, £22.35 – This could go either very well or very badly – I wouldn’t be able to share a 2-cup with anyone.
- Coffee Subscription by Kiss The Hippo, £12.00 – Once a month, a 250g pack of fresh beans straight to your door. Bliss.
- Deal With This Sticky Notes by Knock Knock, £2.95 – Because sometimes you don’t have the time to jot every swear word down, so you get some help too.
I already have put most of these on my wish list, because…#wfh is no joke, will you as well?
The items on this post are subject to availability and all prices are correct at the time of publication. All prices shown in this post are also subject to delivery charges – please check out the item you intend to purchase for more details on delivery costs.